Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Low Fat Chicken Parmigiana
Servings: 4 people
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1.25 cup chicken stock or white wine
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 tsp sugar
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Grated light mozzarella cheese
- Using a meat mallet pound chicken breast until flat.
- Add a small amount of oil and garlic to a fry pan and brown chicken on both sides.
- Pour in white wine or liquid chicken stock until chicken is just covered.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked turning as required.
- Spoon pan juices over each piece of chicken and top with grated mozzarella.
- Place lid on fry pan until cheese melts.
- In a separate saucepan add diced tomatoes, 2 chicken stock cubes, sugar and sweet chilli sauce to taste.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve sauce over chicken.