Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ package cream cheese
- 4 slice bacon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Pound the chicken breasts until flat. Put a slice of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon chopped chives in the middle of each breast and roll up. Wrap each rolled breast with 1 slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed soup, mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Mix until smooth, then pour over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.