Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Lemon-garlic Marinated Shrimp
- 3 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 lb medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- Place garlic and oil in a small skillet and cook over medium heat until fragrant, About 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss with shrimp in a large bowl.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.