Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Lemon Butter Shrimp - Keto
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1 lemon
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher Salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp vegetable broth
- fresh parsley chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter, lemon juice, and vegetable broth. Season with salt.
- Toss shrimp with sauce. Garnish with parsley before serving.