Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Italian Herb Crusted Pork Chops
- 2 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Gourmet Sea Salt: Garlic
- 1/2 cup Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend
- Add all ingredients to a freezer bag and seal. Squeeze bag to combine ingredients. Freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag completely before following the recipe. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with greased foil.
- Place pork chops on the prepared sheet pan, pressing loose bread crumbs on top for even coating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked through: 145°F.
- Turn the oven broiler to high, move the pork chops to the top position in the oven, and broil for 1-2 minutes until bread crumbs are browned: keep a close eye on the pork chops to make sure they don’t burn.