Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
INSTANT POT SHRIMP SCAMPI
- 2 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine optional
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 lb pasta or 3 cups cooked rice*
- 1 tbsp lemon juice optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley optional garnish
- Place the oil and butter in the Instant Pot. Set to Sautee.
- When the butter is melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the white wine and chicken stock to deglaze the pot, and stir up any browned bits.
- Turn off the Sautee setting and add the shrimp and cover.
- Set to meat/stew for 1 minute and natural release for 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked pasta or rice and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- *To cook rice in your instant pot, use 2 cups of rice and 3 cups of water. Use the rice button on Instant Pot and do a 10-minute natural pressure release.
- *To cook pasta in your instant pot, use 2 cups of pasta to 3 cups of water. Use the soup button and cook 8 minutes, quick release.