Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Hot Dogs - Keto
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 1/2 cup almond four
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 8 Hot Dogs
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt together mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Add eggs and stir to combine then add almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Divide dough into 8 balls then shape each ball into long ropes.
- Wrap a rope around each hot dog.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Brush garlic butter over each hot dog then bake until golden, 1o-15 minutes.
- Serve with mustard.