Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Herb Crusted Tilapia with Garlic Butter
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp roasted garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Brush a broiler pan with olive oil.
- Stir butter and garlic paste together in a bowl. Divide garlic mixture evenly between two bowls, reserving one bowl for serving.
- Stir garlic powder, oregano, Italian seasoning, parsley, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place tilapia fillets on prepared broiler pan; brush each fillet with garlic butter and sprinkle each with Italian seasoning mixture, reserving 1/2 the garlic butter in the bowl and 1/2 the Italian seasoning mixture.
- Broil fillets in the preheated oven for 2 minutes, brush again with garlic butter, and broil for 2 more minutes. Turn fillets over. Brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning mixture. Broil until tilapia fillets flake easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with reserved garlic butter and lemon juice.