Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Grilled Chicken Scampi
- 8 oz Spaghetti
- 3 tbsp Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil divided
- 1 bunch Asparagus Ends Trimmed cut into 1" pieces
- ½ cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2½ tbsp Scampi Blend divided
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 4 oz
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions
- Heat 2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Grapeseen Oil in a 12" nonstick skillet over medium heat
- Add asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 tbsp Scampi Blend
- Saute for about 7 min or until asparagus is tender
- Add cooked pasta, 1 tbsp Scampi Blend, and remaining 1 tbsp Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil; toss to combine. Cover to keep warm.
- Season chicken with remaining ½ tbsp Scampi Blend. Heat grill or grill pan over medium heat. ½Clean and grease the grill grates.
- Grill chicken for about 5 min on each side or until cooked through: 165° F
- Slice chicken. Serve over pasta with Parmesan cheese.