Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Please note that some of the links I share with you are affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Click Here for full statement.
Many people wonder what are some simple nail care tips that won’t cost them a lot. Here are a few tips to help keep your nails healthy.
- Keep nails clean and dry
- Cut nails straight across ~ make sure your clippers or nail scissors are sharp, round the nails slightly at the tips for maximum strength.
- Keep nails shaped and free of snags ~ file with a file (glass is better).
- Do not bite fingernails or remove the cuticle ~ doing so can damage the nail, if you want to work on your cuticles then use a cuticle pusher after a shower.
- Do not use your nails as a tool ~ such as opening pop cans
- Use moisturizer~ when you use hand lotion, rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles, too.
- If you struggle with nail health short is better
- Give your nails a break ~ even if it is just once a month, give them a couple days to breath. If you struggle with healthy nails you should do like a week free every couple of weeks.
These simple tips can help keep your nails healthy. Of course having a healthy diet and taking care of yourself is also important in having healthy nails. I would love to hear if you have any other tips.
Join my Facebook Group Treehouse Hideaway to see new nails and get some self care tips
SHOP for some great nail styles today
Learn how to JOIN my Color Street team
Learn more ABOUT Color Street
Haven’t tried Color Street ~ REQUEST a set of free accent nails to try
CONTACT ME if you have any questions or to find out more!!